Sunday 19 June 2011

VIDEO: RYE RYE FT ROBYN - NEVER WILL BE MINE

I remember seeing Rye Rye on a programme on C4 ages ago and was quite amazed at her energy while performing. Ermm lyrcially, ermmm yeah not my cuppa tea but hey waleva floats your boat. She's now signed to MIA's label N.E.E.T. Recordings. Rye Rye has teamed up with Robyn (you really should know who she is) released a track called 'Never will be mine'. Her's the video of the track:




I see M.I.A.'s style has clearing rubbed off on Rye Rye even though I do remember dress sense being wacky. You may also remember that the chorus of this song was actually originally sung by Robyn herself and the track was called 'Be Mine'. Her's the video to jog your mem.


Rye Rye's upcoming album is called Go! Pop! Bang! and should be out late summer.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment