Thursday 30 June 2011

NEW JOINT: CHRIS BROWN - MARVIN'S ROOM REMIX







*Sigh* Marvin's room is seeming to be VERY popular right now!!


I'm growing to like the original more and more BUT Jojo's remix is by far the best!! So now Chris Brown did his take on Marvin's room. I was expecting to love it but tbh there's something missing. Can't place my finger in it. It's alright but nothing special.


Have a listen for yourself.






-What so special about Marvin's room? Think I might aswell do one!! 'Leah's Room' (Y)


****Oh yh, I also come across this on youtube. I usually watch all the SwearDownTV Youtube channel vids, and saw Scotty (one of the presenters) done her own take on 'Marvin's Room'. It's actually really good. Love the lyrics and she's got a nice voice too.





No comments:

Post a Comment