Thursday 30 June 2011

GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL 2011: BEYONCE

Glastonbury looked amazing with acts such as U2, Coldplay, Jessie J, The Chemical Brothers and Queen B........I watched most of it on via BBC! :( Really really wanted to go but it just wasn't possible this year. I really koved Ed Sherran's performance. Apparently he performed 8 times at Glastonbury!! Pretty good for the talented newcomer. Anyway, when the headlines about Beyonce performing at Glastonbury come out a few months ago, I was completely GUTTED!! You know im a Beyonce stan already. Even though all the Glastonbury footage was good and it looked amazing, all I could wait for was to see her closing performance.


I got in from a fab day of Go Karting that evening just in time for the performance. I can't even describe how AMAZING she was to watch. You gotta see for yourself. She performed some of her old songs and a few of her new songs from her album '4' (which is out in stores now).


Here's a video of her Glastonbury performance:






I shall be at Glastonbury 2013!!!! There isn't one next year.....something to do with allowing the ground to recover!! Meh! 2013 = GLASTONBURY BOUND!

No comments:

Post a Comment