Friday 15 April 2011

STYLE: DOSAGE OF LOOKBOOK

Im pretty bored tonight and seen as Im refraining myself from going out and drinking (which ive done too much this week) I thought i'd surf the net and check a few sites. Now, I did a post on Lookbook when i first started this blog so you guys will be familiar to what lookbook is about. If not, check out my posts or go on www.lookbook.nu 

Anyway i was browsing through the some photos of peeps showing off their style. Here are the once stood out the most for me.


I suggest you all invest in a sheer maxi skirt this summer <3


Sheer Maxi Skirt <3

<3 the braids. Scarlet Red lipstick would have worked even better with this outfit.

Make sure you ladies invest in a sheer max skirt this summer. Loving the Topshop ones.


Available in peach and black, these cute skirts will cost you £40 a pop! Bit of a reach but hey treat yourself. I personally will be looking on ebay or somewhere else i can get it for a bargain. If you want to cop a skirt now, go on www.topshop.com and get yours now.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment