Friday 22 April 2011

MUSIC: CRYSTAL FIGHTERS





So I was up to my usual late night antics on wednesday night, frathing around even though I had to be up early for work in the morning -___-. I decided to watch 'Abbey Road Studios' on Channel 4 and came across a band called 'Crystal Fighters'. Hadn't heard of them before but instantly loved their music. I found myself prancing around me room when they played 'Follow' live in the background. Defo the kinda music you'd want to get down to at a festival with a stella in one hand and a fag in another.

 'Follow':
 

Cool vid!

Crystal Fighters formed in 2007 in Spain. They can be described as an indie/electronica band and use a variety of instruments to get their unique sound. They released their first album 'Star of Love' on their own record label 'Zirkulo'. I suggest you all give it a listen and see what you think.


One of my fav songs of theirs is 'Champion': 




I know this type of music doesn't tickle everyone's fancy but hey give em a try. They may just grow on you.

Leave a Comment

x

No comments:

Post a Comment