Monday 14 March 2011

EVENT ALERT: ANGIE STONE

2011 is defo the year for concerts. So far i've been to J Cole and The Foriegn Exchange concerts. I will be attending Dwele on 1st April, Blackatar: Mos Def, Talib Kweli etc on 10th May and Wiz Khalifa on 17th May. I definitely plan on attending many more. (I was going to see Giggs on Wednesday but his whole tour got cancelled *shakes fist at the police*

Angie Stone has been around for years and I honestly love her music. I found out she will be performing at the Jazz Cafe on 14th and 16th June. Think I may take my mum to this one. Angie Stone's music is quite grown, soulful and as for her voice Pftttt. I say you get yourself down there. 

Fort more information: http://www.allgigs.co.uk/view/event/374372/Angie_Stone_Jazz_Cafe_London_15_June_2011.html

No comments:

Post a Comment