Saturday 12 March 2011

ALBUM REVIEW: TALIB KWELI - GUTTER RAINBOWS


Gutter Rainbows is Talib Kweli's 4th solo album and what an album it is. For the album is just solid. <3 it! There are obviously some songs that stand out for me like 'How You Love Me' and 'Wait for me'. Of course 'Gutter Rainbows' gets a shout as well.
Even the intro 'After the Rain' I find myself grooving out to it. Also loving 'Mr International', and 'I aint waiting'.
Nice to see a feature from Jean McGrae on there too. 



Anyway, I hope you have booked your tickets for the Blackstar concert ft Talib Kweli, Mos Def, De La Soul and Rakim! You CANNOT miss this.


Here is the link for the event: http://www.hmvtickets.co/events/2134

Myself and Venus (my SLR) will be there snapping away!

 x

No comments:

Post a Comment