Saturday 12 March 2011

ALBUM REVIEW: MARSHA AMBROSIUS - LATE NIGHTS EARLY MORNINGS

I was ecstatic when I heard Marsha was launching her solo career and releasing a debut album. I LOVED Floetry and was very sad when they split. Their music was A++++! Floetic, and Flo'Ology and the live album Floacism all got played on repeat. 

So I took some time to listen to her album and i was blown away! I didn't need to skip one track. Marsha's vocals were soothing, full of emotion. It's very rare to listen to an album where you can fully enjoy every song.

It's hard to pick what my favourite songs are because every song is truly fab. However, if I had to choose it would be 'With You' - this song is too breathtaking. I also love 'Far Away' and 'Late nights early mornings'. 


I suggest you buy her album asappppp! :)


x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment